Sunday, July 11, 2010

Living is a gift

This is me again trying to come back to this blog. It has been a very long time since I have written something, or rather say spoken to all readers. I am in good shape now thanks to my trip to South Africa early June.
I came to realize again that we only live because God has granted us another second, another hour or another day. It does not matter what the doctors may say to you about your condition or any consultant may say to you just because of circumstances or shortcomings. Stories I've heard may not equal the amount and the authority He has over life and living it.
God has blessed me with life, so I enjoy it to the fullest. So much has been entrusted to me and I do take all in to consideration and pay much respect to all who keep it real with life and never compromise for less then what they worth.
I am a dreamer, and all things I have spoken about are real and I am a living testimony to my life story. I learn as I grow that mistakes we make when young can cost us your future if not taken care of. As a man sometimes you meet people who makes you look good and sometimes the ones that makes you look bad.

This is what I have to say today. Maybe someday I will share more with you. For now let me leave you on that note. Me loving you is ought of question, pass my love to those who have never been here. Let them know I welcome them.

2 comments:

Frank He said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

seni...thanks for keeping up this blog! what you are writing is so true and catches me in my heart. not just this entry- all of them.
youre great,seni,never forget this!
big hug