Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Festive season






It's on ladies and gentleman, boys and girls and all you lovers of this blog. It is that time of the year. The money spending season and family gatherings and so-forth. I am happy to say I went home to see these beautiful girls and had wonderful time. My cousin brother got married and we had an additional member in the family.
The trip ended back in Hamburg, in a very cold season. After all the sun I enjoyed at home this is what I had to come back to. But more important is that I am still breathing and though I lost my passport I went to Berlin to apply for a new one only to find out when I am back in Hamburg that the police have found it. So I am writing tonight with relief and and joy that my band is in the finals.
I can tell you now my asthma is getting better. My stress is slowly leaving my site. I am looking forward to hosting new cast members at the KDL Hamburg. It is kind of hard to do rehearsals and still do the show, but I signed my contract, so, I will do my duties with a smile. Anyway my bank manager is happy about it.
Let me not be long since i just came back from a long brake. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 comment:

Frank He said...
This comment has been removed by the author.